Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wish List Wednesday



Friday night the hubby and I watched













and we are both wishing that we could have one of these
on a slightly smaller scale of course.  Well at least to start smaller and in the far future, perhaps this size.  We have thrown around the idea of having land and raising all of our own food.  We'd really like to control and know exactly where everything we eat comes from.  But we could never afford it.  So if wishes came true, I'd wish for a family farm to raise our children on.  We'd have a few cows, horses for fun, turkeys, lots of chickens, lots of vegetables and fruit trees, a few goats, a few lambs, a few pigs.  You know a little of everything.
Oh I also wish I could have my own copy of the video so that I could share it with all of my friends and not have to return it to anyone.

Edit - And on my farm just for fun I'd grow these which I heard about on the radio this morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment