Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wish List Wednesday



We need a new car seat for a few reasons.  Tre's 6 month appointment was on Monday and he weighs 19lbs 15oz and is 29 1/4 inches long.  This means that he no longer fits in the infant carrier which goes up to 20 pounds and 26 inches.  He didn't use it much anyway, it was a garage sale steal and at my parents house in case my mom needed to take him somewhere.  She never did take him out though.  Well now that she's more comfortable with him and willing to take him out with her, we don't have a car seat!  It would be too much work to take our car seat in an out of the car twice every day so, I wish that I could put my britax in her car and get this car seat for ours.















I love that it folds and is good for traveling because... I just booked a trip to Cabo San Lucas for spring break next year!!!  So I also wish to have the carrying case.














And one just for fun because I have 18 more days of work until summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment