I took Tre in the pool but it was a little cold and he didn't seem to like to too well. Since it was his nap time, Jorge laid on a lounge chair holding him and he finally fell asleep so they relaxed there while Jocelyn and I went on the big water slide a few times. I hadn't been on a water slide like that since I was ten years old I think. Jorge couldn't take pictures because of the sleeping baby. Then after dinner Jorge, John, Jocelyn and Tre went in one of the older smaller pools and Luz and I went in the spa. Tre did great with his Daddy and didn't get tired of being in it.
And in other news he is almost crawling! For about a week he's been getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. But then he ends up letting his legs go back out straight and laying down. So when he pushes up again he's moved backwards. And that's what he does all day long... scoots around on his belly in the wrong direction.
On to the rolling issue...he has over the past four weeks rolled over four times. Sadly I haven't seen it happen yet. See I leave him on his tummy then do something in the kitchen and when I look back at him he's on his back.
Perhaps tomorrow while he's with Grammy he will master crawling and rolling over so he impresses his pediatrician at his 6 month appointment.
So cute! I love all the pics! I am so glad he is almost crawling, can you imagine Olivia and Tre crawling together? So fun! But trouble for us :)
ReplyDeleteWhy isn't Tre allowed to sleep between you?
It looks like you had a great time, Jessica. Tre is so adorable in his swimwear! I love how he is rockin' those shades. :)
ReplyDelete