Sunday, April 25, 2010

Because he's so damn cute

Tre had sweet potato on Sunday and Monday last week and I'm just finally posting pictures.  He is so cute I just have to share pictures.  He loves to eat and always opens his mouth for more.  I wish I could give him more food but am concerned about supply going down and the doctors recommendations.  So I'm only feeding him once a day and not even every day.  He also started rice cereal which he's had 2 times now.  He's always loved being at the bar or table sitting with us while we eat and now it's so much easier that he's sitting and can sit in his own chair.  He was so excited the first time he sat in his chair and loves pounding the bar. 
Also, he kind of started taking a pacifier.  I gave it to him when we were in TJ and it was way past his evening nap time and he fell asleep with it.  And last night I knew he wasn't hungry so I gave it to him and an hour later he still had it in his mouth.  It is so surprising since he wouldn't take it at all when he was younger. 
And here he is helping me fold his laundry.  Which for him means grabbing everything and putting it in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment