Wednesday & Thursday - Chile Verde The recipe scaled down called for less than 2 jalapenos seeded. I used 4 with seeds and it wasn't spicy enough but it was delicious. I found this recipe a year or so ago and have only made it a couple times. It's always a hit.
Thursday I made sugar cookies with extra virgin coconut oil/butter instead of regular butter in the shapes of eggs, butterflies, tulips, and bunnies. I wanted to make a bunch of sugar cookies and have my nephews over to decorate them but since they were special for my new diet and I can't have food coloring, I decided to eat them all myself.
Friday - Turkey Spaghetti. I used my family recipe for spaghetti but substituted ground turkey and turkey bouillon since I can't have beef anymore. It was my first time ever cooking turkey and it definitely didn't taste the same but it was okay. Jorge didn't mention anything about it, just ate it and continued watching a movie.
Saturday - rolled tacos made by my daddy. I have yet to learn how to make them.
Sunday - the Easter tradition for our family... leg of lamb... yuuuuummmm, one of my favorite foods that I only get once a year
Sunday - the Easter tradition for our family... leg of lamb... yuuuuummmm, one of my favorite foods that I only get once a year
No comments:
Post a Comment