Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish List Wednesday


I wish that Tre could have some new clothes.  I am so tired of his wardrobe, putting him in the same clothes all the time.  And I'm so tired of "totally handsome," "mommy's allstar," "what a catch," "beep beep," etc.  He needs some clothes without lame prints and even lamer sayings.
Something like these...













And some earth friendly sayings...













Also, the pajama issue... Tre wears mostly Carters brand clothes.  But the sleep n plays only go up to 9 months and after that all pjs are two pieces.  I'm not ready to give up snaps yet or one piece pjs.  So we really could use some Hanna Anderson pajamas. 


I weighed Tre this morning with clothes and he was 20.0 pounds.  Even though he's got a half pound to grow out of his current wardrobe, all the pants are very short and snaps seem to easily come undone.  So, I'm packing everything up this weekend and moving up to his limited 9-12month wardrobe.

3 comments:

  1. If you don't buy clothes with sayings on them, maybe you will not get sick of them as quickly.
    Jen called me yesterday and told me that Costco was selling Hanna Andersson pajamas, so I would check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot about the boob man onesie :P
    I love Olivia's two piece jammies, they look so cute with her baby chubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess, I finally commented on your Earth Day post from last week so check it out.
    xoxo, Shauna

    ReplyDelete