Thursday, April 15, 2010

More about Ensenada

I was just posting a comment on somebody else's blog and the word verification code was "extrano" which reminded me of something...
We were at Jorge's Tia Blanca's house on Saturday visiting with the cousins when Tre needed a diaper change.  So I was going through the routine of changing his diaper when one of the cousins, 8 year old Giovanni looked at the diaper and asked in spanish "is that his diaper?" so we of course responded yes.  To which he replied "que extrano es esa panal" which means how strange, or foreign.  I thought it was so cute he was interested and commenting about the different diapers.  Then all of the tias walked in and were asking about cloth diapers.  It was nice to inform them as they asked if you could buy them at Wal-mart.  Too bad, wal-mart should sell them because if they did, uninformed people would see them then get interested, try them and never go back.  But of course disposables make them more money since they're purchased for 2+ years and cloth are purchased 1 time.

No comments:

Post a Comment