Today I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I LOVE him so much and he couldn't be a more supportive husband. Okay maybe if he would let us go vegetarian and use family cloth.
He is such a hard worker, loving husband and father.
Today the Ergo arrived and we went out back and he cleaned the dog's poop then played with them while wearing Tre. I was going to wear him but then he said that he wanted to so I helped him strap it on for his first time and he loved it. Halfway through he said "el bebe le gusta esta nueva chingadera." Then later he said "esta chida esta cosa." Sometimes I just love the things he says, they make me laugh.
He is such a hard worker, loving husband and father.
Today the Ergo arrived and we went out back and he cleaned the dog's poop then played with them while wearing Tre. I was going to wear him but then he said that he wanted to so I helped him strap it on for his first time and he loved it. Halfway through he said "el bebe le gusta esta nueva chingadera." Then later he said "esta chida esta cosa." Sometimes I just love the things he says, they make me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment