Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Doggies

I tried to make another beer cozy.  This one's for Jorge with the leftover yarn from his Christmas stocking that I made a few years ago.  Again I used it all and it's a little short but at least the width is better than the last one.  And yesterday morning, when I let the dogs out to go outside Rambo decided to make a statement.  Dino knows the drill.  He always runs straight ouside in the morning.  But Rambo on the other hand will just sit and make me pick him up to carry him outside.  This morning Tre was on his tummy and as you can see the outfit kept popping open.  So when I let them out of their night cage, Dino went straight ouside and Rambo went and sat next to Tre.  I'm pretty sure he was saying "If the baby can stay inside, so can I."  I am looking forward to training the doggies this summer so that they will get along well with the baby.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure he was saying "If the baby can stay inside, so can I."

    HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete