Sunday, March 28, 2010

The beginning of spring break

Tre took a 3 hour nap today! He woke up twice but went right back to sleep in arms.



Everybody always calls him a future football player because he's a large baby for his age which I really dislike hearing all of the time. He is not going to be a football player because we are not allowing him to play a sport where he jeopardizes so many of his brain cells. Jorge loved playing baseball as a child but unfortunately his father wouldn't let him play in a club or high school so he wants Tre to play baseball which I'm in agreement with.
I'd been wanting to take Tre in the pool for a while since we've been having some great weather here. I'm going to put him in swim lessons but not until I'm done with school for the summer at the end of June. So I finally got him in a handed down swim suit and went in the nice warm spa. It felt like an extra large bath tub and he enjoyed it.





Here's the whole family including the dogs in Grammy and Papa's back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment