Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tre is 4 months!

Yes we're still breast feeding and doing it well. He's never rejected me and I've never given him a bottle although he does get a bottle from his Grammy or Nana 2 times a day during the week. Four months down, only he'll determine how many more to go. I used to think I'd ween at 2 years but now I've decided I'll leave it up to him.


These pictures were taken Saturday and Sunday so a couple days early. I was so happy it was a beautiful warm day and he got to wear a new warm weather outfit. I can't believe he's already 4 months old. He's growing so much and doing more things every day. He still is not rolling over but hopefully soon. He loves holding and sucking his toys and grabbing everything he can. He reaches out for whatever I'm holding including coffee cups and beer bottles. Apparently the warm and cold intrigue him. He's getting good at using his hands. Before the sensors were just to touch whatever possible. He still uses his sensors but is better about visualizing then reaching.
I can't believe 4 months have passed already. I don't even remember when he was little, I guess because he never was.

1 comment: