And after a couple minutes he usually just relaxes and lies down. I thought this was so cute with his little butt crack showing and legs crossed.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Rolling Over
So Tre is supposed to roll over by the end of the 4th month as I've read. That's in 2 weeks and he's no where near rolling over. So upon my friend's recommendation I've started taking off his bulky diaper for his tummy time. He pushes his right hand down leaning on his left elbow so it looks like he should roll over right to left but he pushes off his left foot more which would make him go the opposite way so he's kind of just twisting himself. Hopefully he figures it out soon. Out of 5 times twice he's peed on the towel on the carpet... oh well.

And after a couple minutes he usually just relaxes and lies down. I thought this was so cute with his little butt crack showing and legs crossed.
And after a couple minutes he usually just relaxes and lies down. I thought this was so cute with his little butt crack showing and legs crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! It will work, I promise. Naked tummy time is good for them I think, imagine wearing a diaper all day! He will get it soon enough. She pees too, just use two towels :P
ReplyDeleteYou should use the top photo of his handsome face as your picture here to my right. One of my favorites!
ReplyDelete