Saturday, March 13, 2010

volunteering

I've never been one to volunteer my time for any cause. I am however the Environmental Club advisor at my school and we adopted the canyon right next to our school. We are responsible for cleaning it up at least twice a year. The last time we did it was in October when I was 8 months pregnant and it was time to go again. So we were to meet this morning but only 4 showed up of the 16 that signed up. I wore Tre in the moby and we walked though the canyon cleaning up trash for two and a half hours. He was such a good sport and slept most of the time.

Perhaps you can see my beautiful bald spot... Since Tre was 8 weeks my hair started falling out and it has not stopped. Everyday I pull out handfulls of hair and I've even been thinking of trying ovation cell therapy! I know with time it will stop but when?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so glad it worked fine! So much comfier than a stroller :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same issues with my hair. If you think its bad now, just wait until you have little bangs growing out the side of your head =) No worries, it will stop and grow back eventually. Get the bobby pins ready!!!

    ReplyDelete