Once again there are so many things that I'd like to write about but the one that really won't get out of my mind will be the topic for this week's post.
Today I'm thankful for energy and the law of attraction.
I've been teaching my students about the flow of energy through living things through the processes of photosynthesis and respiration. It is such an amazing concept that energy is not created or destroyed it only transfers form. If flows from the sun through the plants, into our food then through our bodies. We use it to grow from the fertilized eggs we once were into the babies we're born as and ultimately into the adults we become. Then we are blessed with the opportunity to take the sun's energy and grow our own babies in our wombs then they get to grow and grow taking the energy from the earth and making it part of themselves. I could go into more detail but my readers probably don't want one of my high school classroom lectures. The flow of energy is just such an amazing process that I believe is taken for granted.
I believe in the law of attraction and when you think about something, your energy attracts that thing into your life. I believe when you are extremely in tune with your body, you can feel the energy flowing. I haven't experienced it many times but the few that I have are indescribable. It is so very difficult to describe because energy is invisible. We can't see it but we know it's there. If you haven't watched "The Secret," you must. My life changed when I watched that movie and whenever I need to be reminded, I love throwing it in the DVD player and freshening up on it. The law of attraction is always working; it is just like the law of conservation of energy. Nobody can avoid these two forces acting in their lives. All we can do is learn how to use them to our advantage. I have used the law of attraction for so many positive things in my life. When things aren't going as perfectly in my life as I'd like them to, I just remember "Thoughts become actions" and to think positive thoughts then believe them.
So thanks to energy and the law of attraction for flowing and working so profoundly in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment