My son grabs everything he can get his little
manitas on. My mom yesterday called them his sensors like an octopus's tentacles or something. And he feels around moving his hands like a blind person or something. She said he was in the
bumbo and able to grab a toy off of the ground without looking at it! Anything they touch, they grab. The best part of my day is when I nurse him and he rests his hand on my breast or grabs my fingers which as of a couple days ago he does during every nursing.
Here he is in his big boy crib for some play time with his first Easter bunny. Every time I put him in there he plays with his toys for a few minutes then starts to make some noise so I look at him and he smiles then he continues playing with his stuffed animals.
Aw, sensors! So cute and so true. Hand to mouth. That is how Olivia does it.
ReplyDeleteMom is so creative!
ReplyDelete