Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Today I wish for good health. This is something that I should be thankful for on Thankful Thursday but I'm sick.
I came down with a viral something last Friday. I'm not sure if it's a cold which my mom said she had or a flu which kept my neighbor out of work 3 days last week. I went to work on Friday anyway and stayed home resting all weekend but still was sick and went to work sick on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday I coughed so hard I ran into my back room and threw up then went home for the day. Then Tuesday evening hives grew to cover my body. See when I was little I was allergic to food coloring and I think my body didn't like the food coloring in the dayquil I was taking. So I called in sick today and here I am at home covered in hives and the benadryl isn't even working very well. I just wish that all this crap (medicine, food coloring, dairy...) would be out of my system and I'd be healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment