We had leftovers on Tuesday night.
Wednesday I made picadillo for the very first time!! Leti had made extra salsa for the enchiladas which I used to make a delicious picadillo. Of course I forgot to take a picture. We had leftovers Thursday.
Friday we went to Mariscos Godoy after work and had a great time listening to the banda and enjoying a great meal with our friends. Tre got super scared when the music started and cried really hard but quickly calmed down in my arms then started kicking his legs dancing to the music!
Today we went to my parents house. My brother had gone out fishing again. This time on his own little boat and caught some fish. He brought them over and the men started working in the outdoor kitchen preparing the fish for ceviche and fish tacos while I prepared all of the vegetables. Then Jorge did the ceviche and my dad started frying up the fish and I did the tortillas. I was a little reluctant at first because I was afraid I'd burn the baby but we ended up doing very well and he didn't get warm at all.


How fun! I love the last picture, you all look so pretty!
ReplyDelete