
One for my son...
I've been wanting an Ergo And one for me...
Because as I've written before, my home computer is 6.5 years old. It got me through my college years and later but 6.5 years is a long time for a computer to last and it's time for a new one.
It is nice to want things but I think you need to read, The Overspent American again! :)
ReplyDeleteRemember what the author said, once you get the thought that you want something the thought becomes "a need" and the need becomes a purchase. I am just reminding you :)
You know Natalie is selling her Ergo so just offer her something for it.
Instead of Wish list Wed. which just entices your readers to covet and think they need to make purchases maybe you could make a "This is what I am thankful for Wednesday"...It is just a thought :)
Love you sis! xoxox
How about a Thankful Thursday post in addition to my WishListWednesdays :)
ReplyDeleteThankful Thursday sounds catchy, I think you are on to something :)
ReplyDeleteI think thankful Thursday sounds fun, too! Can I play?
ReplyDeleteof course you can play along!
ReplyDelete