I've been following some other mom blogs and every Monday they do a "McFatty Monday" post. I've been wanting to play along but haven't until now.
See, like I posted before about the law of attraction, if you call yourself fat all of the time, you'll stay fat or get fatter. So instead, "The Secret" says to be thankful for your health and body and the more thankful you are, the better it will end up being.
So, I'm thankful for my health and while I don't think it or remind myself enough, I truly am thankful for my wonderful, healthy body.
And to my weight struggles... I weighed 198.6 pounds two days before Tre made his debut. The first 30 pounds came off in the first two weeks but I've been struggling with the rest. For the past two weeks I've weighed 160.2 and to my surprise, weighed 159.2 this morning! Yay!!!!! I have been doing nothing to lose weight. I've always eaten quite healthy and continue to eat only organic whole grains. I know that if I really wanted to loose the weight, all I have to do is exercise. I've always hated exercising and when I really want to do it, I will.
My mom recently reminded me "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels." But I LOVE food... I think you can tell from all of my food posts. I need to remind myself of that saying more often.
Prepregnancy weight was 144 and the goal is 135 so I've got 15.2 to get into my old wardrobe and 24.2 to be at my ultimate goal. Let's see what happens.
Yay for McSkinnies! :D
ReplyDeleteoh, and I totally agree with your mom. Sad but true. I love skinny more than I love food. :(
ReplyDelete